Tuesday 17 October 2017

Combining Paste and Sprays, and challenges

Good Morning Arty Peeps!

Hope y'all are well and happy creating.
This month creative play time has been at a premium for me, too much other stuff going on.
So I have combined the two Scrapping Clearly challenges into one layout.
From the mood board I took inspiration from the fire image at bottom right,
then designed my page based on the sketch.


I started by applying Colour Blast paste in Lipstick, Rose Petal, and Tangareen
through a Crafter's Workshop stencil, onto black cardstock.
I then sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Gold at the top, and Navy at the bottom, adding some splats of each colour reversed (Navy on top, Gold on the bottom).
With such impact in my background, all I needed was a title and a story, which I wrote in Dymo. 


You can see here, the fabulous effect of the sprays on the Colour Blast paste. You can also see that I used a piece of pre-misted (Dylusions) cardstock to mat my photos with a really thin border, just to make them pop a bit.

Here are the two challenges that inspired my page.
Play along and upload your projects into the Facebook folders by clicking on the link under each image. There is a $30 shop voucher for the winner of each challenge, gotta love that!


 Sketch                                      Mood board

Thanks for coming by,
'til next time,

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely casting a spell.
    I looove those photos.
    Great layout

    ReplyDelete