Saturday 28 October 2017

How to scrap event photos in quick time with Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello to all our Scrapping Clearly readers, Leonie with you today. 
Earlier in the week, I posted THIS page about my daughter's recent Confirmation celebration. I still had quite a few photos from that day that I wanted to document, 
so to make my life easier and get this event scrapped I did two things...

First - I used the collection kit from Bella Blvd, Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave line in the Scrapping Clearly store.  Using the one set of papers took all those hard decisions about which papers to use out of the way and ensured these pages all tied together.  Added bonus that it uses up almost all of the collection kit so no papers lying in storage in my scrap space for aeons!
Secondly - I used the same design for each of the 3 pages I have to share today.  Again this helped tie all these pages together but more importantly once I had the initial design scrapping the pages was so quick I barely had to think about it, they just came together so easily.

Here's the pagemaps sketch which I loosely based each layout on.

Image result for scrapbook sketch

So Very Proud
I punched the circles from this paper and added them to the B&W strip along with stickers from the sticker sheet in the Bright and Brave collection kit.


I punched the circles from this paper and added them to the B&W patterned paper along with stickers from the sticker sheet in the Bright and Brave collection kit.

sbc_bla-1369_0






Wisdom Strength Love
  I added some splats of Dylusions Ink sprays to this one. 





Confirmed In God
I flipped the design on this one just to mix it up a bit.  
I also added a heap of the Tabbies from the collection across the top.  
The background splashes of colour were made with Dylusions Sprays. 
I added some tags behind the photos as well and added my journalling to them. 




sbc_bla-1384_0

sbc_bla-1380_0


Unknown

What do you think?
Would this make it easier for you to scrap a heap of photos from one event?
Give it a go next time you have a pile of photos to document.
Thanks for stopping by the scrapping clearly blog
Happy Crafting. 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I love how you rotated the sketch, still keeping it simple and easy but making it look totally different. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete