Sunday 8 October 2017

Dreamy Heart by Lauren Hender

Hello Everyone

Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog. 
Today I am sharing with you a beautiful layout using the stunning Moonstruck collection by Pink Paislee and the exciting thing I also get to share with you is a process video of how this layout came together. 


This is a simple quick and easy layout. The fussy bit is all in the cutting of the flowers, but definitely worth the outcome. 

In this layout I used Moonstruck cardstock, puffy stickers, and ephemera, a little gesso and some thickers phrase stickers titled Dream. 


I just love this photo of my little girl and our puppy. It's a magical photo that I've had for almost a year to scrapbook but was waiting for the collection that would help to make it as magical as I thought it was.  


Using a foam sponge and some gesso I created the effect of clouds. I loved how it turned out as it really softened the transition between the mail cluster and the page. 


Now you will have to hang in there for the process video as I have only done a few and I'm just getting the hang of it. But I have a great time doing it so I hope you enjoy it and it helps to see how this layout all came together. 




All the products that I have used you can find in the Scrapping Clearly store. 

Click the link below and check out this amazing shop. 



I hope you enjoyed this layout and the process video. 
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me through Facebook if you have any questions at all. 

Lauren xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment