Tuesday 10 October 2017

We Visited The Shop! And the Mini Album is Coming Along.

Good Morning Arty Peeps!

Hope you are finding some creative time in your days.
I am surprised at how much extra time I have just from not making lunches
and doing drop off and pick up, so, while the kids are on school holidays,
I have been working on my Vicki Boutin mini-album inspired by this gorgeous book of Lisa's

If you remember, I pre-made some pages,
and today I am sharing with you the first few I have put together.
I'm not sure yet whether I can manage to make it chronological,
or if that will even matter to me.
For now, they are not in any particular order.

 I started with this pre-made page decorated with Dylusions.

And, discovering that I would not have the space to put
all the photos I wanted to use, I added a pocket page in the middle.
I had to punch some new holes so it would fit in the album.

These pics are of my most recent retreat, to The Dandenongs.
Biggest road trip yet for scrappy purposes. So much fun!
It was one of those retreats where I met (in real life) so many
people I have known online for years. Amazing!


We even got to stop in at the Scrapping Clearly store, TWICE!
It is the best stocked scrapping/art store I have ever seen,
seriously chockas full of variety and quality goods.
And as if that weren't enough, Kylie is just so delightful,
full of country charm and hospitality.


I hand wrote some large journalling on the bottom of the pocket page
with our Scrapping Clearly pic because I realised I had to hide a couple of naughty photos
(they are inside, so as not to offend), and didn't have any more pics.
A fair bit of risque behaviour happens when you get a big room
filled with excited, and excitable, women!


Stay tuned for another update on this little album,
I'm having a great time reminiscing on all the scrappy getaways I've had
over the last ten years or so. Feeling blessed.

Til next time,
stay arty,

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's gonna be a long process if it continues at this pace!
      Might bring it to Gundy.

      Delete