Wednesday 4 January 2017

More Travel themed pages with Tania

Hi all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2017, WOW!! Let's hope it's a fantastic one for us all!
Today I'm sharing a couple more pages in my Heidi Swapp travel themed book. I shared my first page with you last month, you can see it here





I have been playing with the Chickaniddy 365 paper range, and used some off cuts and cut outs for my pages. I've also used the Heidi Swapp washi tape stickers &  sheer stickers  from her Memory Planner range & her September Skies word jumble stickers




I am quite in love with this way of memory keeping! It means I can document bits and pieces of my holiday, with no stress, limited products and it takes no time at all to put a spread together. The books come in different themes too. But this one is versatile, the pages are still a blank waiting for you to record your memories as you wish! I hope you like!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment