Monday 16 January 2017

More Fun With Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Stencils and Dylusions

Hi there,
Marelle back with you to share some more fun with Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Stencils and Dylusions!

One of my all time faves for 2016 was definitely Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel.  Today I am showing you the versatility of this great product teamed with Stencils  ( I used this gorgeous mini orange circle stencil from the Shop) and Dylusions (I used the Bubblegum Pink from the Shop)
.



First mix a few drops with a "blob" of Glitter gel.


Then swipe this mixture over the top of the Stencil.


Then dry with heat gun, and this is the end result!



I love the flexibility of this gel mixed with Dylusions the shine is gorgeous!  This makes a great background for scrapbook pages, cards, canvasses - the lists is endless.

I hope you will try these products from our Shop!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting

Marellexxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment