Sunday 15 January 2017

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..layout by Tania



I'm back with you today, sharing some more yummy papers from the Chickaniddy, 365 Range and some cute little accessories from a few of my favourite companies. All available in the Scrappingclearly store!  my layout is based on this month's moodboard, which I have to say I actually struggled with. I am a fan of brights, but found it a bit of a challenge!!! Wonder what you can come up with, here is the board:



So, the yellow and red screamed out to me the most, and they are the main colours in my board. I started with a few of the Chickaniddy papers for the background, then my photo layers were made up of some Heidi Swapp, Oh What fun vellum, & some cut outs from the Chickaniddy, Daily Schedule paper. 




I embellished with some cute wood veneers from Studio Calico, and the title wood veneer numbers are from the Teresa Collins Something Wonderful range. Love those numbers!


And what about that cute puffy sticker from MAMBI!!! Love it!



I finished off by adding some word stickers from the Heidi Swapp, September Skies range, and added my date with the most adorable little Heidi Swapp Memory Planner, wooden stamps.


I hope you get the chance to play along with our challenges this month!!! My next post will be my take on the sketch!!!
See you then









No comments:

Post a Comment