Tuesday 21 February 2023

Imperfection is beauty by Tracey B

 Morning everyone

Here is a layout inspired by this month's mood affirmation using the Peiskos Foundation pack.


I started by sponging some black gesso through a stencil.   I then masked off another stencil with some washi and scrapped through some Light & Fluffy modelling paste. 



I wasn't happy with the hard straight lines so scrapped a little of the modelling paste off with a spatula.


I added some tissue paper from the Peiskos Foundation pack and adhered it with matte medium





I added colour using paint from my Prima Confections pallets, stuck on some words and drew around them with a black stabilo and softened that with a water pen.  



I was very heavy handed with the matte medium which acted as a resist for the paint.   
Very happy accident!

And some random stamping to finish off and add contrast.


.



TFL
cheers
Tracey
















1 comment: