Thursday 9 February 2023

'Be AmAzing' by Emma Zappone

Hello everyone, Em with you all today.
How good are these Mood Affirmation boards!! And it's great to be able to use the Lucky Findings 'Peiskos' range this month. I love the layers and depth that Kylie has created in this collection. And I LOVE that it has pushed me out of my comfort zone using colours I would never use or put together. Oh and I have a short video too 😉


Let's check out the Affirmation board too....


Look at all that richness!
 The colour in the flowers of the washi sheet included in this pack are what inspired the colour. they are a little brighter than in the board but it showcases another substrate in these packs. I chose acrylic paints from Art By Marlene and Dylusions to match. I also embraced my dear friend Tammy while creating this page, her use of colour and paint are amazing.
I have popped a full product list down below.



Come see it all be put together in my video here... 


I hope to see your creations this month using the amazing affirmation board. 🤗

Catch you all again soon, Em xx






No comments:

Post a Comment