Friday 3 February 2023

A Peiskos House

 Hello Scrapping Clearly world

This is my first post since joining the team here at Scrapping Clearly. You will have to forgive me as I'm a bit rusty but here goes and it is a big one, I am creating a village. 

My first post is inspired by the January Mood Affirmation. 

Wow. 
Now if you know me, I don't really do pink. It just isn't my thing, but I have jumped right in and have come up with a little plan. Well, it is more like a 11-month plan. My goal is to make a paper house inspired by each mood board affirmation for the year. I can hear you saying - "Umm Leanne, there are 12 months in a year" and you are correct. I just missed January. (Well maybe not, it has been started so I will share that one another day). So now I'm expecting you all to hold me accountable for completing the year of houses. 
So let us begin. 
I started with a page from Heidi Swapp Art Walk paper pad that I cut into a template for my first house.

Next I added some DecoArt Crackle Paint, Some washi and design vellum from the Peisko Lucky Findings Art Foundation kit, and some dress pattern paper. 

Then I added some more from the Peisko Lucky Findings Foundation kit - Tranparency, Design Reinforcements, and some more Washi. I also added some bits and pieces - Tim Holtz -idea-ology Quotations, some Tim Holtz Stencils (you'll have to forgive me because they are that dirty I can't read the labels to tell you their names) with some Dina Wakley Paint (Magenta, Ruby, Ocean), punchinella, negatives, and the letter P for Perfect as reflected in the affirmation (Tim Holtz - idea-ology Transparent Tiles).

Then I joined it together to build the shape of the house, added on some gold foil, some Dina Wakley Collage Words, some more Crackle Paint, and some old extrememly OLD clear sticker words. 

So here you have it. My first house of my village. 




and now I will share some close ups for you so you can see some of the details. 





So there you have it. My first post for Scrapping Clearly.
What this creation has taught me is that I really need to go shopping for some NEW supplies. It has been so long. 
I would love to hear your thoughts on this first house.
Until next time. 
Live with respect.
Leanne xo 






3 comments:

  1. Oh I lorve this idea - can’t wait to see your little village grow! ❤️ Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, cannot wait to see your village of houses made with these awesome collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the collection to make this OTP. The colours are really pretty and all the layers make the house pop. TFS Fiona

    ReplyDelete