Wednesday 23 September 2020

White with one challenges, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Over the weekend, I played with the challenges for White with one. I love to start with a piece of white cardstock and create my own background. 

Today I will share the 3 pages I created.

 Page 1: GOLD

Background: White pearl paste through the new Vicki Boutin Storyteller stencil.

Gold I used:
* Colour Blast Mica Powder in Bling (Mixed with water for water effects and splatters and mixed with gel medium to go through the heart stencil)
Liquitex Ink in Bright Gold (Splatters and painted edges)
* Some gold thickers - letters and hearts.







Page 2: PURPLE

Background: Dina Wakley paints (Eggplant and Heather) applied with a brayer. Then watered down for some splatters.

Layers added with: White modeling paste through a floral stencil, stamping with black Staz on, machine stitching.
Embellished with some chipboard leaves, thickers, a Charms Creations heart, and Prima Art pebbles.






Page 3: Neutrals


I used a blending brush to push Distress Oxide colour (Brushed Corduroy) through the brick stencil on this page.
You can then add water on top of this, to add splatters and soften edges by painting.

I included some machine stitching, black stamping and a few bits and bobs from my stash.





Thanks for checking out my pages today.

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment