Tuesday 8 September 2020

Special

 Hi everyone

I'm grateful everyday to have a craft I love.   It makes missing out on retreats and time with friends just that little bit bearable.   This page celebrates my school friends (One I've know since kinder - over 53 years!)   Every year we get away for a few days and it feels like we've never been apart.   This year looks like it's going to be a virtual getaway.   Not the same but OK because you get what you get and you don't get upset.




I started by brayering on some Dina Wakley paints (Lime & Olive) and then some modelling paste through a Dusty Attic stencil and some impasto and paint mixed together through another stencil and finally some Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paint (Reef) through a TCW mini specimen stencil. 

I searched high and low through my stash to match the purpley blue from this month's mood board but no joy.    Will just have to go shopping!
Til next time
cheers
Tracey





     

No comments:

Post a Comment