Saturday 19 September 2020

Loved

 Good day to you all. Saturday finds me creating again and I am relishing the opportunity to create with the September moodboard. I dug a photo out of the box of my daughter from when she was just 7 months old and decided it would would in great with the zesty colours of this moodboard. 


I have used a base of white cardstock and to that I added some Dylusions Periwinkle Blue onto a messy mat and sprayed a little water - I have then used the kiss technique to transfer it onto my page. I repeated this process using the Avery Elle water colour Lemon Grass.


After working out photo placement I used a TCW 6x6 stencil - Skylight with some Liquitex modelling paste. I used the whole stencil under where the photo was going and then used the stencil another two times either side of the photo but I only used portions of the stencil.


After this had dried I used some Muslin across the page. This was sewn onto the layout using black cotton. I have also marked out photo placement and stitched a black border where the photo will be placed. I have used some Basic Grey papers to add a little colour to the back of the photo and carried it over to the left of the layout also.


I have added some stamping using Adirondack black ink and using a Prima script stamp & Stampers Anonymous stamps. I have used a Versacube in Lime ink to stamp a few swirls using some Autumn Leaves stamps. Two font stickers were used to create the title - Thickers- Happy and Heidi Swapp - puffy sticker words. I chosen some Tim Holtz acetate butterflies to help embellish the page and resin flowers as well as a few diamontes and crystals.






I hope you have enjoyed the process of this layout. I love using all my old and new stamps together on a page as I have so many and by layering them you can come up with some interesting effects.


Have a fabulous weekend
Tracey xx



1 comment: