Thursday 24 September 2020

Graduation - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page that I created using  the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection available at Scrapping Clearly
 

I started by creating a watercolour background on white cardstock using Prima Watercolor Confections. I used a painting with plastic technique then added additional splatters of each colour.

Here is my finished page. 

   
Underneath my photo I have layered a number of papers from the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection - these designs are so pretty. 
 
   
 In the bottom right corner of the photo I have added an embellishment cluster that includes a paper foilie, die cuts, paper flowers and chipboard stickers from Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection
 
  
  
In the top left corner of the photo I have added a similar embellishment cluster.  
 

  Along the left edge of the page I have added more strips of paper from the collection and a card cut from one of the pages - perfect for journaling on!

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment