Saturday 28 December 2019

Quick & Simple

Keeping with the time poor theme this month I have snuck in another quick and simple Christmas layout using some fun bright cardstock from the Pink Fresh 'Oh Joy' range. I have layered the 'merry christmas' and the 'jingle bells' cardstock and added a little watermelon coloured muslin. I have then sewn a black border around the outer edge of the white cardstock and the aqua cardstock. Washi tape from Heidi Swapp was added to the top and bottom of the Merry Christmas cardstock. 


 For a little Christmas bling I have added the word 'believe' from Adventures range of Thickers. They had some cute little stars and spots also that I have used on this layout also. Under the word I have added some more Heidi Swapp washi from the Pineapple crush range


 Before adding my photo I mounted it on black cardstock and then raised it using foam tape

The final touch was typing out some journalling and adding a little thanks metal embellishment I had in my stash.


Thanks for popping in and don't forget to pop your creations using the moodboard up on the Facebook page album for December. It has been a fantastic creative year and I look forward to what lies ahead in 2020 on this wonderful creative journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment