Saturday 8 June 2019

Moodboard love

With the new month of June my mojo has been sparked with a new love ... the pale pinks... Here is the new moodboard in all its glory... 


I have decided to use Pink Paislee  paper... oooh so lush and perfect for this challenge... 


it didn't hurt to have play with the Art Alchemy SPARKS acrylic paint in Butterfly spells either... so beautiful and light - it compliments this paper beautifully.


Then a little white was added with Liquitex modelling paste and the the TCW stencil Ocean window. I sped the drying process up by using my heat tool.


Now it is time to layer - I added the Dusty Attic Funky Trees painted in Art Alchemy paint Metallique Soft Satin.


before adhering to the page I added some Heidi Swapp ephemera.


then a little organza fabric to soften - i adhered this by using staples.


I then used Finnabair Mica flakes to add a little whimsy and dimension.... 


 I have also added the mica flakes to the Dusty Attic embellishment.


Who would have known that I would need three layers of foam mounting tape to my photo... apparently layers can create these little hiccups when assembling your creations.


I had some acrylic wings that i added to the background pic... 


 I added some pre -stamped flowers to the layout - stampers anonymous - flower garden.  I have also added some words from the Cocoa Vanilla sticker range - More than Words.


I hope this sparks some amazing creative energy for you this month.


enjoy your creative week ...

tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment