Saturday 1 June 2019

express in your journal

so it's the first day of winter ... and hasn't it shown its beautiful face over the past couple of days... my share today is totally off topic - not about weather or the new moodboard that you are all going to get to see... and i must say the new moodboard is amazing - and i cannot wait to have a play with it ... so... May has been a mammoth month ... I was out celebrating with friends last night and got home and just unleashed on my journal. Creativity has an amazing way of just encompassing you ... I hope you can gather some inspiration from my journal entry.

I have created in my Dylusions Journal using Dylusions paint - cherry pie and a stencil... I have rolled the paint on the page with a brayer and then placed the stencil over the top and wiped off the excess 


I have then added some printed tissue paper with Liquitex clear gel


time to add a little Washi tape... I have used Dina Wakley Set 3


and now for a little stamping... i used the heart burst out of the stamping anonymous range


and the Stamping plate from Carrabelle Studios -- this process went a little pear shape and not as I had expected .... so a cover up was imminent


oh look.... Liquitex modelling paste and an awesome stencil... problem solved....


time to add a little more stencil love and black ... we love black


I am in love with these number discs by Freckled fawn


time to add the quote - I have snuck a little quote from the Cocoa Vanilla sticker page... 


not sure - did i mention i used the Dina Wakley washi tape excessively ... 


and after a few more stamps and a few more stencils... this page is complete....


I am a big believer in 3's - life is a funny thing whether it be good or bad luck or coincidences... embrace each and every turn... enjoy your creative weekend my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment