Friday 28 June 2019

June Moodboard Inspired - With Emma

Hi SC friends,
Emma here with you all on this last Friday of the month. And today I'm sharing a layout that was again inspired by the monthly moodboard.

Those soft pinks, grey's and hits of purple really are stunning and can be interpreted any way.
This is how I felt it this time.....



I used some awesome products for this page.
 Firstly I Stamped a large Floral flower which is part of the Art by Marlene stamps, this one is named Floral Escape, onto a piece of white card stock. Then I started to add my colour. 
Using Art Alchemy in Romance pink and Distress Oxide in Victorian Velvet, I "water coloured" over the image and once dry cut it in half.


My background work also consists of the above mentioned colours plus a Lindy's Starburst spray in silver, just to add a few grey notes to the background.
Once these were dry i added a Stone effect paste through a stunning 6x6 TCW stencil, choosing the Distressed Lace pattern.


My stamping is one of the awesome Stamps from Studio Light this one being from the grunge collection.
So very very cool!

The tags are a combination of what i had in my stash and mixed with some i made myself with a sheet from Fancy Pants designs 6x6 paper pad Golden Days.

All these layered up behind my photo.


Beautiful 2Crafty chipboard tucked in my layers painted with that gorgeous Metalique Art Alchemy paint. I also chose to paint the glass dome with this paint to create an embellishment unique to this page.


Final touch is the Small Talk stickers by Tim Holtz. 

That's pretty much it for this page. 
I have been loving the creations that have come through so far.

Next month another stunning board for us all to play with will be revealed.
And I look forward to sharing more of it with you soon.

Happy creating friends and will see you all soon.
Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment