Saturday 29 June 2019

Last Days

Last days to get your mojo a go go going & start creating with the moodboard for June... it is an amazing moodboard and we can't wait for you to add your little bit of awesomeness to our gallery. Today I am adding my last little bit of inspiration and last share of the moodboard for this month... I have taken some inspiration from the parrot in the pic, the dandelions and all the fabulous colours... I hope you enjoy my share.

I have glued a torn piece of music paper to my cardstock and added a few strokes of Dylusions Slate Grey over this. I have then popped  TCW distressed lace stencil over it and rubbed off the excess with a baby wipe. Then the stencil was popped back on and I added some white gesso.



Still using the stencil I have added extra layers of colour using Finnabair Art Alchemy Spark paints in shades of Iris potion & Butterfly spells. I have then added a little stamping using Stampers Anonymous stamps with Ranger Archival black ink.

 

I have layered my photo on an embossed tin cut out, some Tim Holtz tissue paper &Heidi Swapp Rayon ribbon, as well as some muslin, organza and some perforated paper in opalescent white.


A few little extras were Kinder Kreations chipboard painted with white gesso, black cotton, epoxy dots in grey and white, Basic Grey Font stickers and Heidi Swapp alphabet in white. 





 I hope this has sparked your creative spirit this weekend to sneak in a quick layout of love and upload to our Scrapping Clearly Inspire group page on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment