Thursday 6 June 2019

Fluffy Slime - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Shimelle Box of Crayons collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
 

For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area intended for my photo. To add more interest to the painted background I added some stamping and stencilling with texture paste. The stamps I used were Lavinia stamps dandelions and stones. Along the bottom of the page I added a barcode strip from Shimelle Box of Crayons paper. 


I  created a range of tags from the Shimelle papers and added under the photo.


I also added some glass elements, metal embellishments, a paper flower and cotton thread. Finally I added some alphas to form my title.  
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment