Sunday 28 January 2018

Jane Davenport Petit Palette Watercolours - Brights

Hi everyone

Marelle back again to share an art journal page using Jane Davenport Petit Palette Watercolours in Brights - this little tin of yumminess is a "must have" in your stash!

I have been playing around in my art journal recently as my mojo has been lacking due to some health issues - a very good creative friend suggested I use my art journal as therapy to regain some mojo.

 I love how Jane has created faces on napkins that can be transferred to art journals, scrapbook pages and your off the page projects.

I used the  "best friend" watercolour from the palette and watered it down for the pink background  - this page is a work in progress - I will keep adding to her.  



Art journalling is therapeutic and jump starts my mojo - why not try these amazing Jane Davenport products from the Scrapping Clearly shop.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Love
Marelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment