Sunday 13 November 2016

Wind In Her Hair - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. I've used the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection   (collection kit, bits and pieces, clear stickers, washi tape, enamel dots)
The story behind the photos is interesting. Rachael had to design a CD cover for her  design/art subject. She wanted a photo like this of herself. These were the test photos she took of Jessica. The wind was achieved with a blower vac - it was a very noisy experience!! I'll scrap the final photos of her in a future project!
I've layeres lots of elements from the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection   (papers, bits and pieces, clear stickers, washi tape, enamel dots). I've fallen back in love with Simple stories - these papers are so fun and I love all the elements you can buy within the collection. I spent a weekend creating 3 scrapbook pages and 6 project life pages just using this collection!!
I like to cut out all of the cards from the 12x12 pages - some are used for PL pages and others are used for elements on my scrapbook pages. I've used the wood grain pattern 10cmx10cm cards on this page and printed my photos the same size.
I've used lots of strips from the Washi packet on my page. I love there are a variety of patterns and shapes available. 
For this page I have used lots of the alphas from the sticker sheet in the collection pack - I love the variety and the colours coordinate perfectly!  
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection   (collection kit, bits and pieces, clear stickers, washi tape, enamel dots) 
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows  


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment