Thursday 24 November 2016

Happy Memory - Mood Board Challenge

Good Morning Arty Peeps

Peg here today to share my mood board page.
There is still a week to get your entry in, post it here on FB.
Check below for the board.

I found an old pic of my baby girl recently, one she talks about fondly,
so it had to be scrapped. Here's that page...

I created a mixed media background on heavy weight cardstock using...
then Finnabair mica powder mixed with Tim Holtz crazing medium over the whole page.

I used a piece of patterned paper coloured with Dylusions ink spray and a strip of Hambly transparency under the photo and title. The transparency is secured to the left of my page with book binding tape. I love this paper clip from American Crafts too.

I used both pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard to create a border on the right, covering them with gesso first, then Dylusions paint and ink spray and finally, while still wet, Finnabair mica powder for texture and shine.

I managed to drop my black inkpad on my page by accident so to make it look deliberate I did it a few more times along the top and bottom edges.

Using some regular and mini bubble wrap I stamped around the edge of my layout with Dylusions paints. Under the photo is a Prima flower cut in two pieces and a Prima gem sprig. The chippy heart and 'happy' stickers are from this pack, and the wood veneer 'memory' I coloured black with an alcohol marker.  

We'd love you to play along too
with this mood board.
And post your project here.

Thanks for coming by today,
see you next time.
Stay arty,



No comments:

Post a Comment