Monday 7 November 2016

Love with Melinda

Hi there ScrappingClearly fans!! Melinda here with you today sharing this pretty page I created the absolutely gorgeous C'est La Vie collection by Pink Paislee that you can pick up in the store here!

Without further ado, here is my final page and if you follow this link you can see my YouTube video with my process!


I love that with the PP ranges they have paper numbers and not names! It makes it so easy!! So, I have used paper #11 for the background and paper #02 for the little layer behind the photo (the pink B side). I have also used the last piece of this beautiful vellum from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection as a bit of a bigger layer behind my photo. I have also added a doily from my stash :)


I have fussy cut 3 of these beautiful clusters of flowers from paper #03 and stuck them in 3 different places on the page. I used the beautiful mirror stickers for my title - simple and sweet - love. I have also used some of the bit and pieces from the ephemera pack and some of the stickers from both the washi sheets and the tiny word black and gold stickers.

The tag holds my journalling behind my photo and the tag came from the ephemera pack also.


The top cluster with some of those fussy cut flowers, a word sticker and a mirror heart. And some black stamping.



My title area and you can see the gorgeousness of those mirror stickers, swoon.....



And to the left of the photo.


And just a close up of the main embellishments and the branding strips I have cut from paper #02 and #04 to add to the bottom of the page to add a little grounding. Oh, and that adorable pink and gold me + you tab also from the ephemera pack.

Lastly I sprinkled a little Roadbase colour spray using a small paint brush, attached staples in 3 places and did a little stamping, also in 3 places.

I so love this collection and I love this photograph of my husband and I. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by the blog today, I love reading all the lovely comments and I hope you enjoyed this post and my video!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment