Sunday 6 November 2016

From the Heart by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone..

Well it feels as though summer has hit here in Australia. The thongs are coming out and the BBQ's are firing up. I love it! 

Today I am sharing a layout featuring my little dolly Katie on her Christening Day. She is now nearly 7 but when I saw this photo all the memories flooded back and I knew I would have to create a layout with it. 

The range I have used is the Crate Paper Gather Collection and this entire collection can be found in the Scrapping Clearly Store. 
(Directs Links Below)


In this layout I have used simple layering techniques to build my base. To help with this I added some texture with a little lace and a large cut file.


Are these not the most beautiful embellishments?! 
#Love


Links to SHOP..









Hope you have enjoyed my layout and it inspires you to get creative. 

Lauren xo

2 comments: