Tuesday 4 October 2016

Pretty Card set by Tania

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a cute set of cards I made today, using the most gorgeous, Shimelle, Starshine and Crate paper, Open Book ranges. I still have quite a bit left in my DT kit, but before I cut into any of the remaining papers, I thought, I would use up some of the left overs and make some cards.




The flowers in the Mercury paper, are so awesome, I still have heaps of it left, and I have fussy cut so many of the flowers from it. You can get the idea here, from the card below, where I have layered quite a few of the flowers, and popped some up with foam tape!



I used some blue card bases from my stash and then used some of the striped, Years, paper from the Open Book collection. Just a stamped sentiment and a word from the Orion, Starshine paper, finished this one off nicely.


These cards were so quick and easy. The one above, just had a gorgeous cut out from the Astro, Starshine paper, added onto the striped paper, then a stamped sentiment, some alphas from the Heidi Swapp Vintage chic pack and a cute little arrow from the Studio Calico Wood veneer pack. Oh and I mustn't forget the cute little addition of the peg from, American Crafts!



For my last card, another quick and easy one, I used the striped cut out from the Odyssey paper, the hello cut out from the Astro paper and a couple more of those fussy cut flowers from the Mercury paper!!!
I really enjoyed making these cards, hope you like. Don't forget to pop back and see what all the other DT members are up to this month, TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment