Wednesday 26 October 2016

Always Loved by Lauren Hender


Today, I'm lucky enough to take over the Scrapping Clearly blog twice today to share two beautiful layouts using the stunning Crate Paper - Gather Collection. So make sure you pop back later today to check out the second inspiring layout.

When I first looked at this range I thought girl girl girl.. until I had a closer look. The beautiful subtle tones and gorgeous maple leaves are really perfect for our boys.

This is my handsome step son Reece. Now 16 but in this photo a super cute 12 years old.


Here are the links to this beautiful collection so you to can create this layout:






All these products will enable you to create the second layout I will be sharing later today!


These cute little polaroid frames are cut out of a page in the 6x6 paper pad, and the maple leaves are found in the ephemera pack.


Don't forget to journal.. remembering some of the details is important ... oh hang on I haven't written Reece's age or the date this photo was taken oops. I don't want to forget and I know with my busy life things and moments can be easily forgotten.



Isn't he handsome!


Hope my layout has inspired you to create with this beautiful range.

Lauren xo


No comments:

Post a Comment