Wednesday 26 October 2016

Cute by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!!

I'm back for my second blog post for the day and at this point you might be saying.. what scrapbooking collection has she used to create this layout..

Well this pretty layout is the Crate Paper Gather Collection the very same collection that I used to create the layout of my son on the blog earlier.

Only recently I realised that my beautiful husband and I don't have many photos together. We are always taking photos of each other and of the kids but never us together. Once I realised this I missed all the special moments that we could have documented and remembered together. I'm on it now and my selfie arm is ready to roll lol.



Here are the links to this beautiful collection so you to can create this layout:









I loved using lots of the tags out of the ephemera kit to help build all the layers.



Hope you all have enjoyed the two layouts I have shared with you today.

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment