Thursday 7 March 2024

'Dream Big' by Emma Zappone

Hey everyone, Em with you all today.

Today's share is a mixed media tag that compliments this months Palette play board. And there is a small video of it coming together.





It's a gorgeous palette, soft with a pastel vibe. I did use brighter versions of this palette though, with my background more muted.



I used a mixed bag of products to create this piece. Mostly 49&Market and Ideaology.
You can see more products here in the video....



Even though it had some brighter pops of colour, it still has that overall soft feel.



I used distress oxides for my 'watercolour' paints and added it to my resin casting as well. 



I really like working with white. I find the vibrancy of colour easy to work with and balance out.



I hope you get the chance to play with palette this month. I love the variety of colours.
And I hope my video inspires a little too.

I will catch you all again soon.

Em xx








 

No comments:

Post a Comment