Tuesday 28 June 2022

Breathe by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I've missed a couple of weeks on the blog as I've been travelling around the countryside.   I still managed to get some crafty time in but didn't have the technical skills to blog :(    

Because I was travelling I had limited supplies which was a good thing as I was forced to use what I had and make the most of everything. (I had bought my great nephews stress balls - the kind you squeeze and gloop bubbles out through the mesh.   When the balls broke I rescued the mesh and used that on my Be Daring layout - coming soon)




I started with one of my scrap backgrounds that had some left over Dina Wakley  paint through a stencil.   Check out all the colours including the new ones here.
I then doodled some free hand ferny shapes using a green and black posca pen.

 

I then added some more colour in the background using Prima Confections water colour paints.   These are a fabulous compact size when travelling.



I did a tiny bit of stamping using a Lavinia stamp and then a little cluster including a Heidi Swapp bow, some leaves, tulle and stamens.   I finished off with some 7 Pages alphas


TFL and happy crafting

cheers

Tracey




 

No comments:

Post a Comment