Thursday 23 June 2022

Colour Outside the Lines - By Emma Zappone

Hi, Emma with you all this lovely Thursday.
The project that I'm sharing with you today is inspired by this months mood/sketch.
It is such a great sketch and features absolutely fab colours. 



Here is the inspo....



The products I chose to use also helped make this project easy to put together. You can see it all come together in the video that I have made for you.


It seems to be by nature lately in the creating world, for me to again play with 49 & Market rub-ons and elements. They were perfect for this sketch. Plus I added some cool rub-ons by Tim Holtz too.



The background was the good old smooshing technique using Mica powders by Finnabair.
My chipboard was painted with Dina Wakley acrylic in Cheddar.
A glorious orange hue.




I finished the whole page off with some green paint flick using Distress Oxide in Twisted Citron.

I would love you to check out the process video here.....



I love playing with colours I wouldn't usually play with. I hope this has inspired you to play along, you have another week to get your projects in 😉

Have a great week everyone.

Stay Crafty, Em xx











No comments:

Post a Comment