Tuesday 7 June 2022

18 years of awesome by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

As I transition to retirement (yay!) I'm having a lot of time off work and travelling around the countryside in my campervan so I'm trying to create layouts using minimal supplies. (Knew I should have bought a bigger van!)

I had plans to do something a little different and use a sheet of patterned vellum as my background but when I added some water colour paint, the vellum buckled.   Instead I die cut the painted vellum with a Paper Roses die (Hud) to use as embellishments.


I matted my photo with some Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice patterned paper and them some Vicki Boutin Storyteller paper.

I added a Heidi Swapp fabric bow and some Heidi Swapp Stationary Busswords.   The rest of my title is some very old October Afternoon alphas.


TFL

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment