Monday 30 September 2019

Everything but the kitchen sink Baby!

Morning Peeps,

I love this style of creating I find it relaxing.
I also love putting the puzzle together using all my accumulated finds.



I always start with texture of some kind on the background. With this one I have used 3D gel.

I have used a paint brush for the base of the composition and layered metal, resin and wood elements.
The Prima moulds and paper clay elements are great for this technique too.

The colour is from the Finnabair metallique paints and waxes range. I will be teaching a similiar project at the Art is Life weekend, so you can learn to do your own. I hope to see some of you there it will be fun.

Thanks for looking
Tracey



1 comment:

  1. Love it freaking amazing!! Can’t wait for your class next week end

    ReplyDelete