Thursday 5 September 2019

Birthday Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have some birthday cards to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I'm also playing along with the September Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until September 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. For my card background I've used white cardstock and I've added colour using Prima Watercolor Confections


Next I mixed some "shimmer mauve" Ayeeda shiny powder by 13 Arts with Faber Castell whipped spackle (or any texture paste) then used it through the 13 Arts Round with butterfly stencil.


Once this had dried I matted it on some 13 Arts Aqua Flora paper then mounted it on a card base. I completed my card with ScrapFX chipboard, a Tim Holtz Muse Token, a birthday sentiment and a diecut.    


For the second card I matted the painted background on some more 13 Arts Aqua Flora paper and a card base. I completed the card with ScrapFX chipboard (I actually used only a part of it so it would fit on the card), a Finnabair mechanicals Rustic Knobs, a birthday sentiment and a diecut.
  

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment