Thursday 12 September 2019

Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


In the DT kit I recently received were lots of fun art supplies. Of course I had to play with them and something I like to do is create a colour swatch so I can see how they look on cardstock. 

Look at all these fun colours - so much glimmer and sparkle!  
 

For my creation I've used the the small A5 Art-By-Marlene journal. I've first added colour using Prima Watercolor Confections - these give depth of colour. Next I used the Nuvo mica mists (violet lustre, nebula blue, fresh pear) - these give so much shimmer! I applied the Mica mists by using a pipette to place it in a paint palatte then I added it with a paint brush to my page.
 

Once the paints had dried I added some background stamping, then I added a paper doilie and  elements from the Art By Marlene die cut booklet. These die-cuts are amazing. They have all the fabulous images of the Art-By-Marlene collection and they are already coloured in and cut out ready for your page! 


Using my finger I applied some Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Amethyst Purple around the edge of my page. In the top left corner I added a diecut and a sticker from the Art-by-Marlene sticker book.  
 

These tabs from the Art By Marlene die cut booklet are a great extension to your pages. I've hidden the part of it under the doilie.  
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment