Monday 16 September 2019

A special gift

Morning Everyone,

My daughter asked me to do a layout of her best friends baby, Alivia, a while ago. I finally did it for her, I enjoyed creating the little girly layout so much I decided to do another.




I have a stash of Cocoa Vanilla papers and embellishments and they go such a long way to create lovely co-ordinating pages. I have put a link to the section on the web page because I mixed up my ranges in these pages, using a bit of this and a bit of that. You can decide what suits your project from all the goodies Kylie has in store.
I used a crafters workshop template (not the exact one I used but would look awesome) and some light and fluffy to start the back ground.
I then spritzed some water over the texture and using a brush added some distress oxide colours. I didn't spray it out of the bottle as I wanted more control of where the colour went.


I finished off the layouts with all the cute embellies and flowers. I thought the frame was too white so I added some metallique rose gold wax over the top with my finger.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment