Thursday 21 February 2019

Beaut Ute - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane collection and Prima Watercolor Confections - all available from the Scrapping Clearly Store

I created this page during the Australia Day cybercrop. The photo is of my daughters Holden Ute (2008 VE model to be exact lol). Yes, she is just like her dad!! 


I started with a white cardstock base then created the background using Prima watercolor pan paints and a painting with plastic technique. 
 

I matted my photo on papers from the Emerson Lane collection then added Ephemera and Studio Calico wood veneer
 

I used Pink Paislee black alphas to create my title and added some stickers and Studio Calico wood veneer
 

Lastly I added some handwritten journalling.  


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn, love the paint splatters and embellishment clusters, great page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this page in the Australia Day crop too xox

    ReplyDelete