Saturday 28 July 2018

Yeah Boy - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule

Hello and welcome, Leonie with you today sharing a cool boy page using the popular Boys Rule collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios. 
I've scrapped a sneaky photo taken of my teen lying on the beach on a sunny winters day. 
Before I get to that though a reminder that theres still a couple of days to go if you want to join us in our July moodboard competition. You can add your entry to the album in our Facebook group


On the white cardstock background I began by spreading some Dina Wakley Paints around then layering two stencils again using the same paints. I also added some markings and splats.
When I was happy with the background I layered papers from the Boys Rule collection under my photo. 



I used several printed tabs (from the accessory sticker sheet) and labels from the collection aswell tucked under the various layers of patterned paper.  I have some hidden journalling on two shipping tags that I coloured with Walnut Stain Distress ink and these are also tucked behind the layers of paper. 



I love how this little cluster, below, came together using another label from the cut-apart paper, accessory stickers, clear stickers and diecuts.
I finished it off with some wood veneer from my stash.  




A close up here of one of the flair buttons from the Boys Rule collection. 



Thanks for stopping by the scrapping clearly blog today,
 happy crafting.

Leonie Neal-Dawson


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Wow Leonie love love the background of this page xx

    ReplyDelete