Friday 6 July 2018

Using Stamps and Stencils as Focal Points in your Art Journal.

Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a mixed media update .
Keeping it simple today, a few extra workdays to my fortnight has restricted my flow.
Sharing a few of my most recent pieces from the #100dayproject.

Finding inspiration can sometimes be hard and its something I get asked about often.
 I am blessed to have collected over many years,
 a vast supply of different stencils and stamps, and I'm sure you have too.
 For today's blog, I am using stencils and stamps as a focal point.

Tree of Life 

Tree of Life 


The Art Of Possibilities





Create Yourself




You Make Me Smile





Always find Adventure

Gradient Triangles
Eastern Doorway
Lanterns


Thanks for Dropping by the Scrapping Clearly Blog today.
I will be back next week with a new Mixed media update, 
and the end of my #100dayproject.
 ohhh yeah !!!


Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment