Saturday 7 July 2018

Cocoa Vanilla You Rock

Who doesn't love a good boy range????

Today my layout is made using all Cocoa Vanilla You Rock range.


Start with your pattern paper Night Sky  Mark out with a pencil where your photo is going to sit.
Then I took the You Rock washi tape and stuck it down either side of the photo space.
I grabbed a packet of You Rock chipboard accent stickers and framed the photo first.
Grab a piece of white tissue paper and scrunch it up. Tape it to the background and glue photo in frame over the top.
Now take you chipboard accents and grab a pack of the You Rock Rubber charms too and dress up the rest of your layout.
A simple and awesome boy page.
I did do some splats of yellow spray paint not sure if they show up but they are there.

Thanks for looking and happy creating.
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. I adore this Tracey - gorgeous and thanks for the step by step !

    ReplyDelete