Tuesday 27 June 2017

HELLO...cards inspired by the June moodboard, by Tania

Hi again. Hope you are having a great start to your working or non working week! I had the day off yesterday and my parents are visiting from down South. We got out in the beautiful afternoon weather, it was lovely. (Sorry to those of you freezing down South!!!)

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you, they are based on the colours from this month's moodboard:






On my first card, I stamped the brushtrokes stamp with Distress Oxide inks, so loving these!!! The soft chalky colours. I flicked a little water on them and then highlighted some of the oxidised spots with some Liquitex glass bead gel, that I added through a stencil. I also flicked some spots of Dylusions ink on there! The cute butterflies are cut from the Cocoa Vanilla paper from the Wild at Heart collection! 


For my 2nd card, I used papers and ephemera from 3 different collections! (All listed below with links to the store!!!) The Heidi Swapp lace, was coloured the same way as the lace I did on my canvas for my last blog post. With the gorgeous, Vicki Boutin Art Crayons and some water.


These cards were quick, simple and fun to make!! I love the soft colours for a change! I hope you find some time to play along with our moodboard this month and to check out these gorgeous products I've used in the store!
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!
Tania




I've used a mix of products from the Scrappingclearly store:
Heidi Swapp Word Stickers & lace

No comments:

Post a Comment