Wednesday 7 June 2017

Getway Planning.. lets do it with Lauren Hender

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog and welcome to winter. I am absolutely loving the cooler days and nights arriving as it means we are drawing close to our family holiday to New Zealand in July. A big adventure awaits and to help me stay organised I have sort the help of Heidi Swapp and my Minc.


I have used a Heidi Swapp Minc Lamination Clipboard to get me and the family all planned up and excited about our holiday shortly to come. Find it in the shop HERE



This kit comes with a strong clipboard and three great sheets that you can customise with your favourite minc foil. I have used the last (very sadly) of my pink ombre.
Check out the great range of minc foil in the shop HERE





Check out all the activities on our NZ bucket list! We are all going to pick one thing each and have fun doing all the family things.


I have used a white board marker and paint pen on the laminated sheets. Just a little stamp cleaner and all those changed plans can be easily moved around. 
Now.. I have used this to plan my trip but this beautiful product can be used for many things.. to map out a busy month, to write down you meals for the week and the shopping needed to make it happen. Heaps and heaps of things.
To finish it off in style.. the Manor House blossom was a must!


I love it and the kids love it. Grab one for yourself and I know you will love it also.

Happy Creating wonderful scrappers
Lauren xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment