Wednesday 28 June 2017

Dream by Lauren Hender


Hello!
Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.
Today I have a beautiful easy to create layout to share with you using some stunning products from the.... Scrapping Clearly store.


To build this layout I have used three large pieces of patterned cardstock to build the background. This was the pink floral, the black and white crossed and the teal with pink flower.
Just placing these pieces into place I knew this layout would come together easily.


I then layered up my photo, fussy cut some frames from the cardstock and using foam adhesive layered my cluster with a doily.


The frame cardstock is just wonderful - definitely a fun feature that is a very cost effective feature on the layout.

Tip: When purchasing your patterned cardstock have a think what you may fussy cut. It may mean that you will end up purchasing the same sheet twice but it will add an extra layer or a cost effective embellishment.


Now it's the time to add all the pretties.. this is the fun part. When adding the details I was absolutely blown away with how fabulous the cork embellishments looked. I have to admit when I saw them in their packet I thought I wasn't going to be able to use them.


See! It looks great..

So let's go shopping.






I hope my layout has inspired you to get creative.

Happy Scrappin

Lauren xo


1 comment: