Thursday 29 June 2017

AWESOME - by Chloe

Hello scrappers, it's Chloe back again with my last share for the month.  I have been enjoying the YOU ROCK collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios - such a great boy range!


I love layering up my embellies and papers ... stickers, wood veneer, chipboard shapes, you name it!


Adding some messy thread is one of my favourite things to do, too :)


Thanks for visiting here today - happy creating :)

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studios – You Rock – 12″x12″ Double Sided Patterned Paper – Experimental
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Rubber Charms – You Rock
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Chipboard Accent Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Washi Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla You Rock – Wood Veneers
Cocoa Vanilla Totally RAD – Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment