Monday 22 August 2016


HI Everyone!!

Have you seen the Scrapping Clearly August Sketch Challenge??

If not ... Click HERE

Here is what the sketch inspired me to create..

The magic of a box. My little dolly curled up in a box. I know she will look back on this photo and smile.

Shopping...

In this layout I have used lots of goodies from the Scrappiong Clearly store..

The paper range is by Crate Paper Click Here
Heidi Swapp Banner Click Here
Stickers - Pink Paislee Washi Click Here
Heidi Swapp Epic Chippy Click Here

Tips: Love your layering.. Hide things everywhere and it will all come together and if you have bits and bobs left over then kit is up as I have below. I now have a set of coordinating pieces to layer up and embellish.

Happy Scrapping

Lauren xo






No comments:

Post a Comment