Wednesday 17 August 2016

Art Journal Cover



Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing an art journal cover using some cool techniques!
I covered my art journal front cover with Liquitex clear Gesso - which, when dry leaves a rough grainy finish!  Next I used this amazing Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam - Peach Bellini - wow this is amazing for those of you who love Mixed Media - the colour is intense! Next I used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Purple Passion! Ooh La La it is a beautifully rich deep colour that glides over the Liquitex Clear Gesso.  I used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Purple Passion to colour my chipboard letter a r t  I was extremely happy with the result!  I used Heidi Swapp gold texture Paste (another new found fave from our wonderful shop)












Until next time, happy crafting!

Love
Marellexx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Marelle, such sunny, uplifting colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this Marelle - luv it!

    ReplyDelete