Tuesday 9 August 2016

August sketch - by Chloe

Hi everyone!  Have you had a chance to try out our August sketch yet?

It looks like this:


Here is my page:


I have the gorgeous Pink Paislee range of Fancy Free this month - it's so pretty!  One of those ranges where I found it hard to cut into the papers ... please tell me I'm not the only one who struggles with this! LOL


You'll even notice I did some fussy cutting - I know, right!

Other products used:
Webster's Pages doilies like THESE
Heidi Swapp Color Banners
Heidi Swapp Dipped Tags Blue
Heidi Swapp Puffy Glitter Alpha – Hot Pink
Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic Collection Chipboard Stickers
Prima – Royal Menagerie Collection – Flower Embellishments – Maud
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely -Sequins
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely – Ephemera

 

1 comment: