Thursday 18 August 2016

Happy together layout by Tania

Hello!!! This month I am working with a few gorgeous collections. This one is by SHIMELLE, called Starshine!! I love it, love the ease at which this scrapbook page came together with the fun images and words. 

Can you tell that I used this month's moodboard for my inspiration???
The board colours are alot brighter, and I love them, but I decided to tone down and couldn't resist using these papers. The Starshine collection can be found here in the store! 
I used about 4 of the papers, my background paper is the: Apollo. Then I set to work cutting up both the Astro  and the Orion papers, which is where I got all my words and tags from. The funky cameras are cut from the Pathfinder paper.


I love all the cut outs supplied with the paper ranges now, it gives you an instant load of embellishments. Everything matches. This is such a clean layout, but it works! 
I also added in some Heidi Swapp embellies, because I just have to have a bit of Heidi on most of my projects!! (The rub ons and the Wonderlust, wood veneer arrows.) There's a cute little wood veneer heart from Studio Calico too!

So that's it, a simple, clean layout from me this month. I love the way my style changes to suit each collection, this one is perfect for it, and would also be great for project life scrapping. Hope you find time to check it out in the store, I have linked the products in the description! And I do hope you will find time to play along with our moodboard or sketch this month. Kylie has some fabulous prizes up for grabs!!

2 comments: