Thursday 4 May 2023

'Beauty in Simplicity' by Emma Zappone with VIDEO

Hello Hello.
Em with you all today. Today's share is 9"x9" Layout. I have been so excited to play with this months board as well as this beautiful 'Velveteen Elk' foundations pack. So excited I made a process video too.
 

I used a variety of products, mainly 49&Market, but a variety that really complimented this foundation pack and colouring.



I created layers behind my image from the pack using the washi sheet just as it was, tearing it as it's thick enough. I also did this to the rice paper and cut a piece from the reinforcement ring sheet as well.
You can see this in more detail in the video.



I love these windows from Tim Holtz, and just had to use one in this project. The colours in this pack suit me perfectly, and inspire me a lot. 
I used 49&Market Rub-ons from a few different collections, choosing the ones that would fit this layout best. And there are resin castings in the mix, of course.



The image used in this project is one I found on Pinterest, I unfortunately couldn't find the original artist, but these images are just amazing!!



Check out my process video for more details here....



Thanks so much for joining me today.
I hope my creation has inspired you a little.

Till next time, stay Crafty.
Em xx








No comments:

Post a Comment