Thursday 11 May 2023

'Choose To Shine' by Emma Zappone

Happy Thursday friends.
Emma with you today and I'm sharing an Art Journal with you this week, and it has a little VIDEO too.



This page features plenty of goodies. A lot has been inspired by this months affirmation board and the wonderful Foundations pack 'Velveteen Elk'. It has Finnabair and 49&Market Rub-ons to bring some softness and cohesion to the whole look.



I loved using the transparency behind the image, it made for a whimsical and magical creature vibe.



Of course with Tim Holtz being a feature in this weeks additional challenge, I had to use some of his products. The ruler stencil is his as is the 'Choose To Shine' quote chip. And this page has a little distress oxides working it's magic on this page too.

See it all come together here....



I hope this page has inspired you a little today.

I will catch you all again soon, until then, Stay Crafty.

Em xx



 




No comments:

Post a Comment